You can't push to the side and hold the compression? Bummer.
This is what I did for supplementary training about twice a week for 3 Months in the summer.
This is subject to opinion, but you can choose to accept my advice or not.
If you keep up with my blog you'll remember I could barely do 3 when I started climbing.
I worked my way up. I could only do 7 reps and eventually worked my way up to 12 reps.
Chest and triceps isn't the most important thing in climbing, but the muscle imbalance will prove as a hinderance in the long run. I didn't really stress getting to 15 reps. But if you can that's great.
Disclaimer: I did this training program for 3 months at a very early stage in my climbing, I have since then highly revised it, but this did help gain some push strength since I couldn't even do pushups.
Use this video as you please to help you become a stronger climber.
No comments:
Post a Comment